Introducing the Steyr Pro X Scout semi auto airgun - the perfect combination of precision and compactness. This exclusive airgun offers exceptional accuracy and quality in a smaller, more portable package.
Crafted with the same attention to detail as the larger Steyr Pro X model, the Scout boasts unparalleled accuracy and reliability. With the upgraded fill probe, excellent trigger, and Picatinny rail with a 10-shot magazine, you can expect the same level of quality as the original Steyr Pro X.
But what sets the Scout apart is its compact size - perfect for on-the-go shooting and quick target acquisition. However, don't let its smaller size fool you - the Steyr Pro X Scout is as powerful and accurate as its larger counterpart.
Whether you're a seasoned shooter or a novice, the Steyr Pro X Scout is the perfect airgun for anyone seeking accuracy, quality, and portability. Experience the ultimate in shooting performance with this exclusive airgun today.
- Ten quick shots due to the automatic repeating system
- Bounce free system
- Easy handling due to the well-balanced design
- Maximum safety: The pellet is shot directly out of the magazine. No pellet remains in the barrel when the magazine is removed.
- Available in the energy of 7,5/16/24 joule (caliber.177) and 16/24/40 joule (caliber .22)
- Delivered with a long compressed air cylinder and one 10-shot drum magazine in a compact plastic rifle case.
- Stock made out of nut wood or laminated wood (no additional costs)
.177 - 18 foot-pounds
.22 - 30 foot-pounds
total length: 630mm (24.8 inches)
length of barrel: 520mm
total weight: ca. 3500g
trigger: mechanical trigger pull: 550 - 700g
22 - #65
200 Bar fill
Integrated Scout Silencer keeps the gun short