Modular Airgun Silencer or Moderator, MOD50-4/0 pre-assembled with four modules (Standard)
This silencer or moderator is the largest in diameter in the range of Huma-Air modular air moderators. It consists of an extra-long start chamber with vent holes to dissipate the excess air from the muzzle blast, and it is equipped with fixed threads (available in several sizes), three extra 40 mm long volume chambers, and an endcap. All these four chambers are filled with wired metal inserts wrapped with our special Kevlar ® enforced ballistic fibers to minimize the sound. Despite the large dimensions of this moderator, we succeeded in keeping to weight extremely low with just 311 grams, which makes it suitable for many air rifles.
This system allows you to configure your silencer in terms of length, caliber, volume chamber size, and content of the internal silencer chambers.
Optionally you can add or remove volume chambers with different lengths, volumes, and internals.
By mixing these variables, you can influence your silencer's frequency and output decibels and adjust them perfectly, matching your rifle.
The benefits of the Huma-Air Modulair Airgun Silencer:
- The possibility to make the silencer rifle specific will allow you to reduce the output noise to an absolute minimum.
- The precision machined volume chambers are screwed into each other making it very easy to switch or change the setup.
- You can add or remove 40 mm long volume chambers to the design.
- The internal parts of the 40 mm sections consist of a metal wired sleeve with Kevlar (aramid) enforced ballistic fibers around it to reduce the sound.
- You can also choose to use maximum volume without the standard inserts in the volume chambers.
- The system is caliber specific in a .25, a .30, or a .35 model. Of course, you can use a .25 model also for .22 and .177.
Material: Aircraft Aluminium
Number of 40 mm chambers: Startpiece + 3 extra chambers
Number of 20 mm chambers:0
Weight 311 Gram.
Lenght 220 mm.
Diameter (Outside) 50 mm.
Tread size 1/2UNFx20
Finish Satin black anodizided